Here at year’s end, it’s customary to list the year’s top ten blog posts. Here are mine:
- On Bible Conference (at BJU)
- The World’s Most Unusual Trip (a farce in three parts)
- A Small Thought on What We Pray For
- Dealing with Doubt (3-post series)
- On What You Put into Your Head (3-post series)
- Unstable World, Stable God (10-post series)
- On Valentine’s Day
- Church Has a Purpose (5-post series)
- The Myth of the Super Christian (6-post series)
- Second King (10-post series)
And here are the top ten for all time (since July 20, 2017):
- The Great Sin of the Evangelical Right
- Are We Doing Church Wrong?
- On Calling God by His First Name
- On Deconversion
- On How You’re Remembered (Strategery)
- I Was Born That Way
- Pants on Fire
- Freak Out Thou Not. This Means You.
- What Jury Duty Taught Me about Comment Threads
- On Civil Disobedience
In my final post of the year, I’ll list my favorites. My readers and I, it seems, have divergent tastes.