In the tradition of bloggers everywhere, here are my top ten posts for this past year.
- Biblical concepts about why Christians need to commit to and serve their local assembly
9. On Fear
- What we should fear, and what we shouldn’t
8. Top Ten List
- Last year’s list, making this year’s list …
7. On Coffee
- Or rather, how a simple beverage teaches us a lot about how we ought to treat one another
- Let’s put this nonsense to bed.
- Yep. Guilty.
- I’ve learned a lot of theology since my kids were born.
- Obeying the Great Commission effectively
- Meditation on the death of a friend
And just for good measure, here are the all-time top ten posts that aren’t already listed above, in ascending order.
- One Tiny Reason Why I’m Not a Secular Humanist
- On Calling God by His First Name
- Those Spiritual Gifts Tests? Maybe You Ought to Ignore Them.
- On Sexual Assault, Due Process, and Supreme Court Nominations
- What Jury Duty Taught Me About Comment Threads
- Freak Out Thou Not. This Means You.
- I Was Born That Way
- Pants on Fire
- Are We Doing Church Wrong?
- The Great Sin of the Evangelical Right
Since I’ll have one more post before year’s end, I’m going to use that one to list my ten personal favorites. Writers do have them, you know.